Description de l'emploi
As Facilities & Infrastructure Coordinator, you will be in charge of Infrastructure Maintenance management (Buildings, Electricity, Fluids, Gas, Access control, fire alarm, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, …) and miscellaneous improvement projects. You will be backup for Projects execution management.
Challenges we will trust with:
- Facilities and Infrastructure Preventive Maintenance definition, planification and execution management (Equipments, cleaning, gardening, guard service, …)
- Reporting (evidence) analysis, corrective actions definitions and planification / implementation
- Develop and manage general maintenance contracts with F&I Service Providers
- Maintain technical documentation for IBA infrastructure (Drawings, manuals, records, specifications, …)
- Sort and organize technical documentation / information
- Create and maintain procedures for infrastructure maintenance or modifications
- Periodically check that IBA infrastructure still complies with:
- Industrialization or R&D requirements
- IBA safety and Radioprotection standards
- Local regulation
- Define and implement reliability plans for F&I equipments or premises
- Manage BMS (Building Management System), improvement suggestions.
- Actively participate to IBA Safety/Security policies implementation for F&I activity
- Energies, fluids and gas consumption follow up
- Sustainability projects management : mainly aiming at reducing energies consumption
- Day-to-day issues solving.
- Support in miscellaneous projects
What we value
- Electromechanical Engineering or Bachelor degree with experience in infrastructure and subcontrators management.
- French native, read & written English is a valuable asset
- Adaptable and versatile in managed aspects and availability
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success