Description de l'emploi
Your will be part of the R&D Proton Therapy (PT) Program team within the Project Management Office. The mission is to ensure visibility and deliverables within Time/Cost/Budget of R&D Projects, which may or may not result in clinical releases.
As R&D Project Manager, you manage and coordinate the activities linked to Proton Therapy R&D projects. The projects are transversal, impacting any part of the product: from the beam production, to the beam delivery in the treatment room, including HW and SW subsystems.
As R&D Project Manager, you ensure lean software development and upgrades on PT systems.
You are accountable for:
- Delivering the PT product features on time, on budget and with the required level of quality, according to R&D operational roadmap and the quality process
- Leading and coordinating project teams: R&D resources, quality department and internal stakeholders (operations, manufacturing and supply chain)
- Managing risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety...)
- Being the main internal/external contact point for the project execution; seeking customer satisfaction
- Communicating the reporting and KPI to the program managers and internal stakeholders and propose action plans for decision making
- Transferring to the teams in charge of the post-project support (Operations, Manufacturing and Supply chain);
- Ensuring the adequate follow-up of development processes, according to quality standards imposed in the medical devices industry
- Organizing the project closure
- A master degree in engineering (e.g. Computer Science, BioMed engineering, Electronics) or an equivalent experience
- Proven project management experience in a strongly regulated tech industry (medical devices, pharma, nuclear, airspace)
- Proven ability to lead software development projects
- Excellent use of MS Office and the Atlassian suite (Jira), knowledge of SAP as an asset
- Experience in radiation therapy clinical workflows, knowledge of Treatment Planning System(s) and Oncology Information System(s) as an asset.
And you are:
- An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- A flexible, stress resistant and rigorous person with very good planning & organizing skills and able to set priorities
- A client minded person with excellent communication skills both in French and in English
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Trained in Project Management and Risk Management methodologies
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success