Description de l'emploi
A successful Product Specialist will be responsible for technical and product support for a multi-person sales team. Will be required to develop thorough understanding of IBA products and services, communicate technical specifications to customer and PLM in multiple sales processes.
Must be able and willing to travel >75% of the time.
- Play active role in the CRS process,Clear CRS Documents;
- Preparation of contracts with clinical partners;
- Train internal customers in clinical practices and applications;
- Reviewing marketing brochures with respect to technical specifications;
- Communicate market needs to PLM;
- Participate in external conferences and events.
Scope and Main Responsibilities
- Achieve equipment and service revenues objectives at agreed margin targets
- Pro-actively manage the sales cycle from prospect identification and/or creation to close
- Grow customer loyalty within the installed base by proactively meeting customer expectations
- Grow and acquire market intelligence, product & customer knowledge within the defined Region
- Proficient in English, spoken and written;
- Bachelor degree above;
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical devices used in Radiation Therapy;
- Experience in a role of clinical Med Physicist preferred;
- Good communication skill.
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success