Description de l'emploi
- To respond for the central service activities, specially the helpdesk work;
- Product technical information collecting, reporting & analysis;
- Plan own personal career, discussing with manager to seek support if necessary, and
- maintain professional competence;
- Capture and document requirements including those governing regulatory and safety issues;
- Mentor other staff where appropriate;
- Operating at all times according to the department quality systems;
- Online support the service engineers for trouble shooting;
- To collect the product information and report/record to supporting system, update the service KPI numbers;
- Good English capability both of oral and written;
- Master or bachelor degree or an equivalent experience;
- At least 5 year working in a similar R&D environment. Work experience within international / Joint venture Company developing medical equipment such as linac, simulator, X-ray Machine and the like, is desired;
- Relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems, as well as in control systems and with various controllers;
- Flexible person, willing to work in rotating shift work, night work and weekends (regular work on Saturday);
- Knowledge and design skills in analogy and digital circuit design;
- Knowledge of relevant product technology;
- Reliability knowledge is desired.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success