Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA Uppsala Therapy Center (Skandionkliniken) is one of the centers where patients are treated by proton therapy. Together with 8 technicians and engineers, you play a key role in IBA's mission to treat cancer patients by participating in maintenance of IBA equipment and technical tools. You are based at site, but open to a small amount of travel for training purposes, after an introduction phase to acquired local experience.
As Service Technician, here are the challenges we trust you with:
- Operate the equipment for the customer
- Perform troubleshooting activities
- Provide support to clinical staff during patient treatment and other daily operations.
- Resolve system problems; electrical, pneumatics, mechanical and software problems
- Ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies/services
- Become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
- High school or bachelor’s degree (preferably in technical sciences), or equivalent experience
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of electronics / electrical / electromechanical engineering
- Basic experience in SW system/control systems troubleshooting
- Oral/written communication skills in English, given the international context, preferably also in Swedish
And you are:
- Proactive and hands-on person
- Detail oriented with analytical skills
- Eager to learn new fields, continuously updating your knowledge (electronics, SW, HW, physics, medical application etc.)
- Able to organize your work autonomously/to take initiatives
- Team player with strong customer focus
- Flexible, work is scheduled in rotating 2-shift Monday to Friday with some planned weekends for system maintenance
Cherry on the cake:
- Basic experience in Linux /Windows system administration
- Basic experience with network infrastructure, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Scripting (Python/Shell
- Knowledge of C/Java and virtualization
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success