Description de l'emploi
工作描述The mission of the ‘Processes’ team is to identify, develop, and implement new strategies to improve processes aimed at reducing project delivery Time and Cost for all IBA product lines.
As well to simplify and increase the robustness of processes used for managing, operating and maintaining IBA medical products.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for developing, writing, implementing & reviewing the department processes to facilitate and improve installation and operation of PT centers around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify process needs and collect information from various sources (interviews, e-mail, related processes, etc)
- Analyze and synthesize the results of this collection into a draft process, organize the review cycle for validation and write the final process documentation
- Present the new process and share Return on Experience (REX) on it with the department members impacted
- Inspire all parties to adhere to established processes and monitor their application
- Collect Return on Experience
- Maintain and update documentation: propose new modifications based on collected REX
- Be the first point of contact for all process related issues
- Organize and drive Process Improvement meetings
- Identify the need for new processes to be developed
- Minimum 5 years relevant equivalent experience
- Experience in Business process modelling and knowledge of business organizations in general
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, Visio is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-oriented and enjoy working in team
And you are:
- Structured, with good analytical skills
- Able to process substantial quantities of information of various nature and organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Able to listen actively
- Curious, eager to work in a high-tech environment and to constantly develop your expertise and skills
- Passionate and enthusiast
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success