Description de l'emploi
工作描述The mission of our software team is to develop state of the art software solutions to enable IBA to deliver the best possible service for its proton therapy systems (PTS) deployed all over the world. Our goal is to give our own IBA engineers the right tools to ensure we can deliver the best possible uptime for the PTS systems. To reach this goal we are developing a custom-built web-application and data collection platform that can be seen as a ‘service portal’ for all IBA employees that need valuable insights of what’s happening with the systems in operation, anywhere in the world, in near-realtime. This software also includes for instance the execution of machine learning models used to predict failures and guidance in troubleshooting procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assist in the technical design of the software products;
- Develop production-grade code for the software products;
- Develop customized screens & components for data visualization and result analysis;
- Develop the needed business logic on the back-end part of the software;
- Ensure sufficient testing code coverage;
- Ensure the complete technical documentation of the solutions is available;
- Support the analysis and the resolution of the identified issues during the lifetime of the product.
- a master's or a bachelor degree in computer science or an equivalent experience in software development;
- experience in backend development of Web applications and at ease with at least one of the following languages and frameworks:
- Python 3.5+ (frameworks: Flask/Quart/Django)
- Kotlin/Java 8+ (frameworks: Springboot 2+; tools: gradle)
- familiarity with Agile and DevOps concepts;
- some experience with container technologies (Docker, docker-compose and Kubernetes);
- knowledge about different programming models and paradigms (event-driven architecture, SOA, asynchronous VS synchronous);
- experience in web technologies (Angular 8+, Typescript, GraphQL);
- experience with standard development workflows (Git, code reviews, continuous integration and deployment);
- excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of French is an asset.
- A team player, open minded and focused on delivering quality and value;
- fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge;
- Able to organize your work autonomously and propose initiatives.
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success