Description de l'emploi
As an Electrical & Electronic Buyer for 6-months fixed-term contract, you will be in charge of the sourcing of electronical and electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and/or commercial electrical components used in the development and manufacturing of IBA equipment. You will report to the Direct Purchasing Manager.
Challenges we will trust you with
- To perform sourcing marketing to identify potential suppliers.•To prepare RFQ (Requests for Quotations) and send them to identified suppliers
- To prepare, challenge and negotiate with the suppliers
- To ensure the quality of the purchased items in collaboration with the Suppliers Development Engineers team
- To build up and secure the production capacities of the suppliers
- To identify critical parts, organize technical reviews and post-mortem with suppliers
- To identify and implement collaborative actions to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership and deploy continuous improvement actions
- To coordinate purchasing activities with R&D, engineering and system owners as well as the whole manufacturing and supply chain
- To provide feedback to R&D about technological improvements available on the market
- To lead recurrent meetings with your dedicated Procurement Associate and Supplier Development Engineer (SDE) in order to follow issues, action plans, and improvements related to your purchased commodities
- To define, get approval on and implement sourcing strategies for your commodities of products
简介What we value
- Master degree in Electronic-Electrical Engineering
- A first experience (minimum 3 years) in the purchasing of high-tech equipment based on technical specifications
- Excellent negotiation, networking and persuasion skills
- Driven and result-oriented individual and you are able to organize your work autonomously
- Flexible and stress resistant person with effective organizing and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent oral and written communications skills, both in French and in English
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP (MM) is a must
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success