Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Radiochemistry Team – part of Research and Development team (team of experts focused on chemistry module to synthetize the medical tracers) in the RadioPharma Solutions Business Unit, you will be involved in various lifecycle phases of product development.
Challenges we will trust you with
- Conduct controlled experiments and studying radioactive elements in the field of radiopharmaceutical product.
- Conduct research and developments on synthesis modules and keep strong connections with the market and institutions such as universities. …
- Support the installations and customer service team by providing recommendations and customer support upon request.
- Support and provide technical advice for sales team
- Coordinate collaboration contract with key customers
简介What we value:
- Master's degree in chemistry Engineering or master or PHD degree in chemistry
- Orientation in organic chemistry is preferable
- 3-5 years of experience in operation, support or development of radiopharmaceutical products is an asset
- Experience in electroplating is also an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Analytical and critical mind, expertise in providing efficient solutions to technical problems while respecting the project schedule
- Team player and creative mindset
- A commercial mindset and easy communication with customer
- A driving license (B type)
And you are:
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customers’ needs in mission
- Experienced in working on projects under a structured Quality Management System frequently audited by regulatory authorities
- Easy going and fluent in English; French is an asset
- Competent in creating high quality technical documentation
- Able to work on projects in collaboration with a team and with various stakeholders
- Flexible and capable to perform under heavy workload
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- -Able to provide technical training to other teams of the company and to final customers
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions (up to 20% of your time, maximum 1 week in a row)
公司Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions: Accurate diagnosis for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron solutions, targetry systems, synthesizers, control systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons and over 600 Synthera® chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception, equipment integration, process validation, training and operations.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success