Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading the teams in charge of the execution of the Industrial Service and Spare Parts for his/her own region to deliver on IBA’s commitments within the defined level of performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Defines globally the Standard Procedures for Dynamitron Service and Spare parts and ensure application worldwide
- Develops the Standard supporting documentation in compliance to the QA, Regulatory and EHS procedures and legal aspects and ensures it is applied throughout
- Schedules the operations for his/her own region
- Customer Requests:
- Project Requests:
- Documents the operations for his/her own region
- Ensure training and certification of the field service employees
- Evaluate the risks and manage them appropriately
- Helps defining the spare part processes and policies
- Helps defining the recommended spare part lists for the different systems
- Evaluates, develops, provides feedback and mentors the team
- Manages the 24/7 Helpdesk operations by scheduling the on-call resources and the infrastructure
- Provide Customer care with action plans based on satisfaction surveys and follow-up calls
- Manages the CS budget and expenses
- Monitor Revenues and Order Intake for service and spare parts
- Strives for service excellence
- Reports to the Plant Manager
- Participates in Plant Management meetings by presenting results, issues and improvements
- Conduct the process improvement projects
简介Best Candidates Will Have:
- 5 years of experience in managing service operations
- Technical background is required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s in business administration or engineering
- SAP is an asset
- Knowledge of CRM and CMMS tools is an asset
- This position may be subject to special inoculation and immunization requirements as a condition of employment for working in a health care setting. You may be required to obtain appropriate immunization against communicable diseases, which may include hepatitis B, tuberculosis, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, varicella, and COVID-19 vaccination, as required by customers. However, IBA will consider accommodations for disabilities and religious-based reasons.
公司Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success