Description de l'emploi
工作描述Our Technical and Sales Manager will lead, manage and develop the technical service and customer services sales teams. He will define and roll out strategies to deliver within budget and deadlines. He will manage the service calibration laboratory and its daily operations and develop individual team members as well as optimize the team’s activities and processes while keeping the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Challenges we will trust you with :
- Build, develop and manage the technical service and service sales teams in line with company objectives, IBA quality standards and ethics, coordinate team's activities.
- Ensure regular monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure excellent relationships with customers and distributors.
- Manage and continuously improve the workflow of repair items and coordinate with all internal and external resources.
- Develop and implement process improvements and optimization projects.
- Define and roll out strategies in order to meet annual budget (cost & revenue).
- Ensure and regularly control efficient completion of investigations, timely aligned with the closure of complaints.
简介What we value :
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent experience ;
- A strong ability to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and experience managing a team;
- A fluent knowledge of Russian and English, French is an asset;
- Customer oriented, ensuring efficient sales processes and professional contacts;
- Using diplomacy in negotiating in order to reach ideal agreements with involved stakeholders or customers;
- Ability and willing to learn;
- Able to take the lead and relevant initiatives in your scope of action;
- Accurate and rigorous, able to plan organize your own work and the one of your team autonomously;
- Capacity to communicate, summarize & report to headquarter management;
- An assertive team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to motivate, support and empower people;
- Able to present a powerful and positive professional image to the team;
- A good resistance under pressure, stressful situation.
Cherry on the cake
- An experience in particle accelerators is a strong asset;
- Additional degree or equivalent experience in customer facing position.
公司Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions: Accurate diagnosis for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron solutions, targetry systems, synthesizers, control systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons and over 600 Synthera® chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception, equipment integration, process validation, training and operations.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success