Description de l'emploi
Within the context of a strong transformation of its Digital Solutions (DS) landscape, IBA is looking for a DS Business Analyst in Product Life Management (PLM) to reinforce and develop its Application Services.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the issues analysis, evolution, implementation, maintenance and administration of the IBA PLM platform (Dassault Systems - Enovia V6 - 2013x) and Computer Aided Design client (CATIA V6). The business analyst uses communication skills to facilitate dialogue between business teams, DS team and external IT partner, this to provide adequate and reliable PLM solutions, and to ensure that design decisions are aligned between stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the keep-it-running of the product life cycle management solution (corrective maintenance): monitor solution and solve incidents related to the solution, participate to the resolution of incidents in close contact with key users, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant. For incident related to integration, work closely with the internal system integrator.
- Ensure the maintenance of the product life cycle management solution (evolutive maintenance): analyze and implement change requests linked to the solution in close contact with key user, business analyst and IT Partner when relevant. These changes concern business driven changes.
- Lead and deliver small projects related to product life cycle management and assume responsibility for planning, budget and delivery of the end to end functional solution. Ability to work and lead a small team composed of business representatives, key user, system integrator and IT partner.
- Participate in larger projects (integration included), and depending on the project context, analyze and design and implement the functional end to end solution, or participate in workshops with an external IT Partner and validate delivered design documentation and implemented solution.
- Ensure, in complement of the product life cycle management focus, a role to maintain the test and requirement management tool .
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around product life cycle management in general and the PLM solution in particular, and provide suggestions for improvement to management for current and future solutions and evolutions.
- Ensure well documented product life cycle management solutions from an analysis, design as well as from a keep-it-running perspective, its communication to its back-up and IT Partner in the context of larger projects.
- Understand, advocate and support DS, architecture and applicative solution strategy and related policies and standards inside the DS department and towards the business community as well.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of applicative solutions policies and standards.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Good technical and analytical skills as a business analyst.
- Good capability to design and deliver product life cycle management solutions covering all elements and details to ensure a successful solution delivery end to end, and across DS teams and components.
- Experience in analysis and design of applicative solution based on known analysis and design standards (5 to 7 years)
- Experience in business analysis is required and should cover knowledge of integration from a logical and functional viewpoint, in the same business context as mentioned above.
- Experience in using a PLM Platform (3 to 5 years), covering functional and business administration of an applicative solution on the platform as well as configuration:
- Experience in Catia v6 and v5 application (Dassault Systems), mechanical design application.
- Experience with Enovia V6 (Dassault Systems). – Business, System, MQL, Matrix.
- Experience with Siemens solutions (NX, TeamCenter, Polarion, etc…)
- Having worked in service mode ensuring the keep-it-running of applicative solutions (corrective maintenance) is required as well as evolutive maintenance.
- Having worked in project mode ensuring the analysis and design and implementation (or validation of those of an IT Partner) of applicative solution is required, preferably in landscape combining SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Pluses in the selection are the knowledge of some of the following domains:
- Object oriented application development
- Development methods (waterfall, agile)
- Service management framework (ITIL)
- Configuration and code versioning (subversion, git, …)
And you are:
- Open-minded to new business models, new technologies and new solutions related to service operations, this in support of business and enterprise objectives.
- Autonomous with good capability to work with little to no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload based on established priorities
- Committed to deliver work based on well-established priorities with management and projects and act as a trustable person in this way
- A good listener to be able to design and deliver well balanced product life cycle management solutions taking into account business and DS constraints
- A team player with good capability in problem resolution between teams and stakeholders, combining factual elements and required communication to define a way to a solution.
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success