Description de l'emploi
Within the context of a strong transformation of its Digital Solutions (DS) landscape, IBA is looking for a DS Business Analyst in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to reinforce and develop his Application Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure business continuity of HRIS solutions - maintenance and enhancements
- Provide expertise in business requirements gathering and analysis, and technical solution generation
- Support functional testing processes to ensure that the solution meet the needs
- Support HRIS projects and functional HRIS implementations
- Facilitate dialogue between business, DS and external IT partner teams
- Build and Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and deliver small projects related to HRIS solutions
- Ensure continuous up to date knowledge around HRIS solutions
- Ensure well documented HRIS system configuration
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant Experience
- Good functional and analytical skills as a business analyst (5 to 7 years)
- Experience in implementing HRIS solutions, cloud solutions is an advantage (2 to 3 years)
- Experience on Hard HR domain (organization) and Soft HR domains (recruitment, talent management, learning)
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably French
And you are:
- An analytical person and a problem solver, able to deliver well balanced HRIS solutions
- A good communicator, able to build a relationship of trust
- Able to commit and deliver work based on well-established priorities
- Open minded to new technologies and new solutions around Human Resources
- Proactive with a strong solution-oriented mindset
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success