Description de l'emploi
The Industrialization Team is part of the Operations Department. As a Project Engineer, you become the key person for a product line that check all requirements to make these products buyable, manufacturable and maintainable.
You actively take part to design review and verify in SAP that all parameters are set correctly. You support the Manufacturing and the Sourcing Teams all along the Production phase.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a key player between R&D department on one hand, and the Operations department on the other hand. Since the early beginning of each Project, you have several objectives, i.e.
- You set up complete BOM (Bill of Materials) according to the Technical Specifications;
- You understand the principles of the products and you explain to related teams how to produce these products, and which kind of tools are required;
- You verify that the environment is meeting the minimum safety requirements;
- You define required competencies for all Manufacturing Teams;
- You collect the Experience and retrofit it to Design Team in order to fix potential issues;
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent by Experience;
- Excellent Technical skills
- You understand immediately a mechanical drawing and can list requirements to produce the related assembly;
- You understand immediately an electric schematic and can list the requirements to produce the related assembly;
- SAP knowledge (or any other ERP) is a strong asset;
- Strong experience in set up a BOM is a strong asset;
- You know well the Safety regulations and how to apply it to working environment;
- You have a wide experience about different technologies and technical aspects of production;
- You are always ready to learn;
- You can write and read in English;
And you are:
- A Strong Sense of Responsibility and a Strong Sense of Diplomacy;
- An assertive person with very good interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous but don’t lose the general picture;
- A hands-on and proactive person, able to find and propose flexible and adaptive solutions to meet safety and effectiveness when manufacturing our products.
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success