Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Electro/Mechanical Engineer in our growing Industrial business you will be challenged to design and develop products, systems and subsystems over the full lifecycle. This will include processes, procedures, or specifications in alignment with our projects and customer specifications.
**This role can be a springboard to continuing professional growth on this team which is cutting edge in IBA Industrial’s Dynamitron team based in North America!**
What You Will Do:
- Analyze, calculate and evaluate the feasibility of the hardware solution according to specifications (technical, quality, etc.)
- Design, and document the selected solution for a new product/process or to optimize an existing product/process
- Create engineering documentation necessary for the manufacture of products, in accordance with ISO and IBA standards.
- Design, create and document models in 3D software (Catia, and Solid Works)
- Create and maintain product/project nomenclature including non-commercial articles
- Document hardware implementation
- Apply hardware development methodologies, frameworks, processes and standards
- Support to internal and external customers
- Estimate the work to complete and manage timelines for timely delivery
- Perform and participate in peer reviews of other team projects
简介Best Candidates Will Have:
- Good understanding of Design FMEA and Process FMEA
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Foresight for Continuous Improvement
- Bachelor of Science degree (BSEE) or equivalent from four-year college required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required
- Experience performing electrical, and mechanical engineering work of significant complexity with a high degree of technical competence
- Experience with engineering development tools, such as Eplan, Catia, AutoCad, Auto Desk Vault and SAP experience a plus
- Travel: Up to 10%
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success