Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Product Delivery Group is in charge of deploying and maintaining the IT infrastructure, software products and soon the control units on the IBA Proton Therapy sites.
We’re located in all regions to provide the most efficient support via remote and on-site support, the travel rate is approximately 30% of your time.
On top we identify and resolve gaps in site maintenance task automation, obsolescence and site monitoring.
For enhancing our portfolio to include control units and SCADA management, we search a controls engineer in the EU region.
The challenges we will trust you with :
- Technical support for PT sites, especially for control units and SCADA systems
- Update and initial installation of validated control unit versions, including wiring
- Update and initial installation of the SCADA
- Being responsible for configuration of control units prior the deployment
- Support the testing and verification of new features with CU impacts
- Training of flying teams and the Technical Support Center Team on control unit aspects
简介What we value :
- Min. bachelor in computer science with experience in automation industry or an equivalent degree
- Knowledge on Simatic and B&R is mandatory
- Knowledge of SCADA systems a plus, ideally Archestra or PcVue
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams
- Min. 2 years of professional experience
- Good English language in word and writing.
- Good communication skills
Cherry on the cake :
The Product Delivery Group offers you a challenging job that is covering a broad software support package, as system administration, software verification and troubleshooting, scripting for Linux and Windows automation tasks, and soon the support of the control unit infrastructure. Therefore, knowledge on managing Linux or Windows systems or passion for troubleshooting of complex systems is an extra argument for applying for this job.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success