Description de l'emploi
As a Category Manager - IT sourcing, you will be in charge of the sourcing of IT Hardware/Software and IT consultancy services.
IT pool is considered as a critical and strategic category for IBA considering the value of the portfolio (> 10M€ yearly) and the wide range of products/services outside IBA Design authority.
You will report to the Purchasing Manager of Services and Indirect spent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Define, get approval on and implement sourcing strategies for your categories of products/services
- Manage relationship with key internal and external stakeholders and business representatives
- Manage complex software procurement files from beginning to end, in close collaboration with the business units and IT teams (cross functional teams)
- Prepare, challenge the suppliers, and negotiate to get the best technological offer in term of Cost, Delivery and Quality
- Define and implement frame-contracts and Service Level Agreements with selected suppliers and drive contract compliance
- Ensure the quality and delivery performance of your suppliers in collaboration with the Supplier Development Engineer and Procurement officer
- Identify and implement collaborative actions to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership
- Lead process implementation, change management efforts and continuous improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency on IT equipment and global purchasing department.
You have :
- Master’s degree with emphasis on areas of Business, Economics, Finance, Procurement, Legal or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in IT Hardware/Software purchase and market knowledge
- Sound knowledge in contract management, procurement methodologies, partnering, category management, supplier selection and supplier relationship management
- Experience in transversal project and process management
- Affinity in technic, technologies and products knowledge is a strong asset
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP or another equivalent ERP system is a must
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Result/Action oriented and solution minded
- Team player with high degree of self-management
- Flexible and stress resistant with effective organizing and problem-solving skills
- An excellent oral and written communicator, both in French and in English
- Excellent negotiator with impressive networking and persuasion skills
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success