Description de l'emploi
工作描述You will contribute to the development and reply to commercial complex public and private tenders. You will be a front stage actor of these processes, supporting the Sales Managers and the project form the tender reception to the bid submissions. When the project enters in a more contractual phase, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the legal/contractual team in the preparation, review and defense of technical appendices and their interface with contractual documents.
- Provide PT Sales Managers with Budgetary Quotes, Term Sheets and Reply to Tenders, including among others project schedule, budget, acceptance tests and technical support on standard products while getting information from ODG, SDG and MKT on non-standard products;
- Develop and keep the internal and external IBA Training Offer up-to-date;
- submit the proposal for review at the Quotation Board (when applicable);
- establish in collaboration with the Sourcing Department, privileged relations with third parties to integrate their scope;
- Get info (costs and service description) from MAS-T for Operation and Service Agreements and Upgrades;
- Support customers with building interface information and liaise with R&D Engineers for IBD publication;
- Deliver the above service throughout the globe.
- Interface and support legal/contractual team regarding technical documents of future contracts
- You have a good knowledge of radiation therapy or diagnostics products and are willing to make sure we commit promises we can deliver;
- You have experience in customer relation management;
- You have developed contractual negotiation skills (asset);
- You have experience on a previous IBA PT project or experience on radiation therapy project (definitive asset);
- You are able to organize your work autonomously but you are a good team player;
- You feel at ease to make presentation in front of customer;
- You have very good interpersonal and networking skills to enter easily in contact with other IBA departments;
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English &Mandarin.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success