Description de l'emploi
Does Working on high end technologies speaks to you? Are you an “hands on” Engineer with an excellent team spirit, eager to learn and willing to travel? Then we have an exciting Career opportunity for you.
Our team is searching for a Field Service Engineer with skills and passion to install, maintain and repair IBA equipments worldwilde.
As a Field Service Engineer you are part of a polyvalent engineer group who is responsible for the installation, maintenance or repair of IBA sterilization and ionization equipments at IBA or on customer’s site, in order to deliver with respect to safety rules, within defined timelines, a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
Duties & Responsabilities :
•You install equipments accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and operating processes;
•You troubleshoots, debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipments according to the specifications;
•You also maintain equipments/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment taking all necessary actions to solve problems;
•You train customers to use properly and safely equipment, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades;
•You report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy.
•You report sales leads to the Sales Team.
You have :
• Master in Industrial Engineering, preferably Electronics or Electromechanical and you are interested in both fields;
• Experience in electronics/electrical system installation or troubleshooting within industrial environnement is an asset
• Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English;
You are :
• A driven, proactive and hands-on individual;
• Able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
• A team player with very good communication skills;
• Willing to travel worldwilde up to 50% of your time, also during weekends.
公司Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success