Description de l'emploi
工作描述Thanks to a totally renewed and more competitive products catalog, the Industrial Solutions business unit is facing a strong growth of its order intake and prospect list since the beginning of 2018. Most of these new projects include R&D features which still need to be developed and industrialized in the coming years.
To support the development of these new features, the business unit is looking for a requirement and quality engineer.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, bringing your experience and your rigor into one or several of the following systems engineering disciplines: Requirements engineering, Safety and Reliability engineering, testing and verification activities, usability engineering and compliance engineering.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in cross-functional project teams and share responsibility of the management of system requirements and system testing for an effective product with the highest customer value.
In this role, you shall ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment by:
- Working on new projects and product changes activities for requirements engineering
- Negotiating with project stakeholders, allocate and flow down system requirements of the Industrial Services products, trace them and document them in a complete and consistent way
- Defining system requirement to ensure a compliant design, formal testing demonstrating compliance of the product
- Verifying engineering practices especially test plan, test method, analysis, and design reviews
- Improving system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting, and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
- Ensuring compliance of large systems to IEC / ISO standards applicable for Machinery and Low voltage designs (IEC 61010, 60204, EN 55011, ISO 12100) and define specific requirements derived from these standards to components.
- Leading large projects of certification to a forementioned standards (project and technical support)
- Setting-up a strategy to ensure the compliance to Directives and regulations including overall process and procedure maintenance such as IBA can demonstrate conformity (establishment of technical file)
- Supporting and coaching development teams in the application of these standards and industry best practices during all phases of the product lifecycle, including involvement in design reviews and verification activities
简介What we value
- A master’s degree in engineering (electrical, electro-mechanical, electronics) or a master in fundamental sciences or similar background
- Interest or experience in one of the following subjects:
- Requirement engineering and Requirements management
- Applied Verification and validation techniques, including test method design and test execution
- Safety and reliability engineering and supporting techniques and standards
- Interaction with regulatory authorities and accredited laboratories: Provision of Technical dossier, audits
- Experience in applying IEC/ISO standards in a comparable industry or in a testing and certification laboratory
- An analytical and structured mind, able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives
- A team player having the passion to communicate/listen/influence others in view of reaching your objectives
- A quick learner, willing to build a solid competence in his field and take broader challenges
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- Structured and rigorous with strong documentation skills
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders, with integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Cherry on the cake:
- Experience in one system engineering discipline preferably in a company designing complex, large-scale, critical systems
- Experience in compliance / licensing of radiation emitting equipment
- A background in technical fields
- SW engineering
- Control systems
公司Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success