Description de l'emploi
Within the electrical engineering team, your mission will be to design, develop and document hardware and system in the field of Electronics and Radio Frequency amplifiers based on project and customer specifications.
- Design of Radio Frequency amplifiers devices involved in particle accelerators
- Design of Electronics hardware (filter, amplifiers, PCB, instruments, interfaces,…)
- Simulations to optimize your design
- Development of prototypes and pre-series
- Test and troubleshoot at all the development phases: unit, integration, validation, upgrades, ...
- Specification, documentation for the products manufacturing or subcontracting
- Documentation for installation and operation
- A Master degree in Electronics Engineering or an equivalent experience
- An industry experience in the fields of electronics and/or radiofrequency
- Experience with R&D hardware development responsibilities
- Preferably a working knowledge : electronic design and simulation EDA
- Preferably a working knowledge in Embedded Electronics (microcontroller, FPGA, C, C++, VHDL, Python,…)
- Preferably other experience in relation with electrical engineering and/or hardware development: specifications, drawings (AutoCAD, Eplan, Catia), electrical distribution design,….
- Knowledge of IEC 60204 standard (Safety of machinery), other safety standards and EMC standards will be considered as an asset
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Curious and interested in new technologies especially in electronics and/or radiofrequency.
- Willing to keep your knowledge up-to-date
- Pragmatic and you have good analytical skills
- Creative and proactive
- Rigorous and able to plan and organize your work autonomously
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success