Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Requirements & test team is part of the Systems Engineering department formed by brilliant and passionate engineers. You will coordinate about 6 engineers throughout the design and the development of world leading solution for image guided Proton Therapy and other medical diagnostic and sterilization applications using ionizing radiations.
You will provide a frame, operational coordination, and interface management with the business stakeholders to ensure the management of system requirements and system verification for an effective product with the highest customer value.
In this role, you will ensure the compliance with the highly regulated environment of medical applications and supports a complex organization.
Challenges we trust you with
- Ensure operational coordination of your team by analyzing project needs, defining a suitable working structure, planning and efforts for your team with project / program managers.
- Organize the workload in your team - follow the projects’ progress and adapt to changes required to provide in quality & time.
- Provide guidance and expertise to your team members to ensure the overall quality of the work and to monitor their individual progress and qualities by suggesting ways of improvement
- Act as a senior requirement engineer, safety and / or a senior verification engineer on specific, complex projects with your team
- Lead the improvements of system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting, and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
简介What we value
- Science or Engineering degree with a multidisciplinary background in the following disciplines: SW engineering, electrical engineering, control systems, physics, robotics
- A first experience as a team manager or experience as project manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems engineering disciplines is a must; preferably involving complex, large-scale, critical systems
- Experience in interacting with internal and external third parties, including subcontractors and regulatory authorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to communicate, facilitate and focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed or stressful situations
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- Structured and rigorous with proven documentation skills, even in a hectic context (short deadline, high level of business expectancy, stakeholder’s specific interests...)
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders
- Able to apply regulatory and quality constrains in a critical and complex environment. Medical devices framework is a plus
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success