Description de l'emploi
- Ensure each tax calculated and filled correctly and in time, and prepare bookkeeping
- Accounts receivables / Account payables transactions
- Reconcile the gap between tax and accounting
- Handle with day to day tax related activities
- Responsible for annual CIT Tax return audit, Transfer Pricing documentation and other tax reports
- Improve the process and method of export VAT refund and cross-border payments
- Update, analysis of tax policies, and in charge of internal coaching
- Deal with Specific tax matters
- Assist for kinds of auditing related with tax
- In charge of Statistics reporting
- Other Ad hoc requests
- Excellent English both in writing and oral
- Accountant license is mandatory, Statistics license is a plus
- College or above, Major in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years taxation working experiences,MNC working experience is a plus
- Familiar with tax regulations and practices, well know about export VAT refund and cross-border payment is an advantage
- Familiar with Office software (Excel; Word; PPT);SAP experience is a plus; Customs E-port experience is a plus
- Communication skills, work under pressure and motivated
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success