Description de l'emploi
工作描述Within the Clinical Solution team your main responsibility is to define the clinical evaluation strategy for our new products or for the product changes. You will act as a medical expert in such domains as oncology and radiotherapy.
Succeeding in this job is being a strong expert on clinical practice with excellent communication skills and realizing your work in collaboration with innovation & development, regulatory departments and clinical investigators.
Challenges we trust you with
- Define the clinical evaluation strategy for new products or product changes
- Support clinical investigations: collaborate with clinical investigators to define the scientific question and objectives of the study, review clinical study protocols, treatment plans and outcome reports
- Review and approve Clinical Evaluation Reports
- Support the product risk team in establishing clear guidelines for product risk evaluation
- Review the benefit/risk assessment of product changes or new products
- Provide ad-hoc expertise to support post-market vigilance
- Act as a medical expert in meetings with regulatory bodies, authorities, ethical committees
- Keep up to date the data knowledge in Oncology and Radiotherapy clinical practice (including research and benefit of concomitant treatment)
- Organize and maintain a network of external Key Opinion Leaders, mainly through clinical advisory boards and consortia.
- Present and defend IBA’s long term product and market access strategy in trade shows, to customers, reimbursement agencies and IBA Board
简介What we value
- At least 10 years of experience as Radiation Oncologist
- Experience in conducting clinical trials/investigations
- Strong reputation in the Radiation Oncology space
- Wide network among radiation oncologists and payers
- Proficient in English both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success