Description de l'emploi
As a Manufacturing Test Technician, you play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients.
You participate to the manufacturing, calibration and release of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools intended not only for Proton Therapy but also for the Radioisotopes Production and other Industrial solutions. You carry overall responsibility of testing phase, including adjustment and verification of the functionality to reach the expected specifications in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, and timing.
You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Manufacturing Tests Technician, you are responsible for:
• Participating in the manufacturing of the IBA equipment and technical tools with a specific focus on the electromechanical equipment (electrical and electronics cabinets, cooling systems, vacuum systems, high and low voltage equipment, etc.)
• Adjusting and testing the equipment according to the specifications in terms of compliance, quality, technical performance, timing and safety
• Managing testing records
• Participating to the verification and validation phase in order to release the equipment for on-site delivery
• Collaborating intensively with fitters, quality control, subcontractors… to supervise their activities interacting with the testing phase.
• Ensuring the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services
• Participating to the continuous improvement of product and work instructions
• Maintaining test equipment/systems
•A Bachelor Or Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
•Relevant technical experience in electronics/electrical system testing, mechanical system testing and repair, and operations of large systems, as well as experience with different tools like cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC´s regulation loops, drivers, sensors, electric motors positioning equipment, high and low voltage equipment is a strong asset
•Good communication skills in French and English
•A driven, proactive and hands-on individual,
•Organized in your work autonomously and you take initiatives,
•An excellent team player
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success