Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Requirements and Test engineers are part of the Innovation and Development group. Their core mission is to design and develop the world leading solution for image guided Proton Therapy and other medical diagnostic and sterilization applications using ionizing radiations.
You will share responsibility of managing the requirements and testing of the equipment to deliver an effective product with the highest customer value. In this role, you will ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment of medical applications using ionizing radiations.
Challenges we trust you with
- Ensure requirements engineering activities for new projects and product changes by negotiating with project stakeholders, allocating and flow down system requirements, tracing and documenting them in a complete and consistent way
- Coordinate safety and reliability engineering activities throughout the design and development phase
- Ensure design verification engineering by defining test plans, test methods, analyses, design reviews and performing tests
- Lead the improvements of system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
简介What we value
- A degree in Science or Engineering; with a multidisciplinary background or in the following disciplines: SW engineering, electrical engineering, control systems, physics (magnetism, particle physics, RF), robotics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in systems engineering disciplines is a must; preferably involving complex, large-scale, critical systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Applied requirements engineering and verification techniques
- Experience in applying regulatory and quality constrains in a critical and complex environment (medical devices framework)
- Proficient use and maintenance of a Requirements and test management tool (DOORS; RQM, Polarion, Helix, …) or management tool used in SW development (Jira, …)
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- Structured and rigorous with excellent documentation skills, even in an hectic context
- A team player able to communicate / facilitate / focus on promoting solutions
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders
- Able to interact with internal and external people, including Product Management representative, customer representative, third-party representatives and regulatory authorities
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success