Description de l'emploi
As a Building Interface Specialist, you will be in charge of all building design aspects imposed by the evolution of IBA’s products (mostly for Proton Therapy solutions) with a direct support to Sales and Marketing, Operations and Research & Development departments.
Your responsibilities will be to produce and develop specifications for the design and realisation of buildings intended to host IBA equipment (mostly medical but also industrial):
- Study the feasibility, develop and design facility layouts;
- Produce facility drawings for construction design facilitating equipment installation;
- Review and validate facility drawings from prospects, customers or suppliers;
- Interface with IBA’s Construction Project Managers and Facility Inspectors, as well as other internal departments;
- Maintain the drawings database: analyze change requests and problems, identify deviations, perform impact analysis and propose technical solutions and improvements
简介You have :
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent by experience) in engineering, construction, architectural or technical design;
- Excellent design skills: proficient in AutoCAD, Revit (or other BIM software); at ease with Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Technical and construction oriented, experienced in medical and/or industrial building design and specific building techniques (HVAC, network, power);
- Very good communication skills, efficient communication with both internal and external partners;
- Ability to learn and adapt yourself fast while remaining patient at the same time;
- Time and change management skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills in both Chinese and English.
- Eager to work on both short- to long-term challenges;
- A real Team player, flexible yet focus-driven individual with a proactive mindset
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- Willing to possibly travel up to 50% of your time
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success