Description de l'emploi
工作描述The project team will have to bring IBA technologies to Taipei for the end user TMU (Taipei Medical University) by providing the customer TMS (part of CHC Healthcare group) with IBA best services and on time installation (BOD+ 11 months).
The Proton Therapy Center will be equipped with IBA Proteus®ONE including:
- PBS dedicated nozzle
- Philips Ambient Experience
The installation of the Proton Therapy Center started in November 2020. Site will be delivered within 12 months. After that the Proton Therapy Center will enter the Customer Service phase.
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for the overall office management and act as the contact person between Headquarters and site. You perform a variety of administrative functions including general administration, stock management support, accounting, travel arrangements.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for:
- General administrative tasks including:
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking incoming calls and providing information to callers
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Composing memos and generating reports
- Organizing business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis and car pool management
- Providing HR support (medical check-ups, coordination with payroll and group insurance)
- Stock management support:
- Tracking the receipt and shipping of all spare parts for the site
- Coordinating delivery and shipping of equipment and parts with other sites
- Following up on the ordering, shipping and warehousing of all parts and materials to support operations
- Coordinate the calibrated tools management
- Accounting support:
- Managing site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Monitoring and recording petty cash and site financial account usage
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
- Legal Entity support:
- Handle payments (rental company, group insurance, etc.)
- Accounting support (with law counselor firm and accounting company)
- Be a first point of contact and manage corporate entity related documents
- A Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager ideally in an international environment
- An experience in HR or accountancy administration is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
You also are:
- Capable of working autonomously
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success