Description de l'emploi
工作描述What will you be doing as a Site Manager?
The Site Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the lives of cancer patients every day. Site Managers are the leaders of the engineering team and is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the customers’ IBA Proton Therapy system. Site Managers have complete ownership over IBA’s operations within the customer’s center. They set aggressive performance targets, prepare and execute business and maintenance plans, and work side by side with their customer to ensure a safe and positive treatment experience for the patients undergoing treatment at the center.
Site Managers are responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing, and managing the performance of their teams. They need to be excellent leaders that perform on-site services including system operations, installation, maintenance, and repair. With this level of ability, it will ensure industry leading operational commitment of the proton therapy center for our customers and their patients.
Site Managers utilize strong technical and business acumen to effectively manage the performance of their site including monitoring system performance increasing productivity, delivering high quality customer service, and effectively managing cost. They monitor KPI’s and drive to maintain high levels of quality while proactively identifying opportunities for improvement. Site Managers must constantly be able to prioritize their time to determine how they can best support our customers and employees.
简介To be successful as Site Manager you will need:
- Previous experience leading technical Service and Operations teams, preferably in a high-availability critical environment
- Passion to make the safety of your team, customer, and patients your top priority
- Knowledge of maintenance planning within a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), experience with ServiceMax, and SAP preferred
- Customer focused mindset aimed at continuously improving customer satisfaction
- Experience with financial/budget management, scheduling, and resource management
- Ability to develop a plan, delegate tasks, and motivate team members to meet objectives
- Strong leadership and desire to mentor, coach, and develop team members
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills and the capability to develop deep and trusting relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff
- Pride of ownership to put your name next to your centers’ performance
- Experience working in a clinical/hospital environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or vocational/military training equivalent including 3 years in a management and/or supervisory role.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
IBA Proton Therapy is the recognized industry leader in proton therapy, currently maintaining over 50% of the rooms in service in the world. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, Virginia right outside of our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer treatment, IBA is the technology leader in the field of proton therapy in the world. We employ ROCKSTARS who deploy CUTTING EDGE technology in the shortest intervals in the industry. We provide our customers and their patients’ BEST in CLASS operations and maintenance support, and our staff is world class. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and is expanding to emerging markets throughout the world, which will include South America in 2020. If you consider yourself one of the BEST and BRIGHTEST and are interested in joining a family of “A” players dedicated to provide a system and service to protect, enhance, and save “more” lives by defeating cancer then we have a spot for you.
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Do you have a passio
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success