Description de l'emploi
Ensure the qualifications of the parts and suppliers in order to guarantee that products are delivered according to IBA quality requirements. Through the purchasing process, the SDE selects and develops the suppliers by providing support and guidance. He/She follows up their performances and drives continuous improvement through action plans.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Participation in design reviews. Technical solutions are proposed based on supplier capabilities, product validation requirements, and regulatory requirements.
- Co-Build Purchasing Strategies with Sourcing & Procurement.
- Perform technical & capability assessment of new or existing suppliers for new business requirements.
- Visits to potential suppliers and assessment of their infrastructure.
- Provide inputs to Sourcing for tender preparation; evaluation and validation of supplier proposals; participation to supplier audits.
- Take responsibility for the qualification of the parts by ensuring that supplier’s processes are consistent to produce goods in compliance with the IBA and International Standard requirements in a stable and reproducible manner.
- Technical support to Supplier during component manufacturing phase.
- Gather and treat supplier concession requests during manufacturing.
- Monitor performance of the suppliers and take part to QA audits when requested.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and necessary containment actions; make sure that supplier RCA is consistent for a stable and reproducible production.
- Support preparation of quality agreements. Ensure supplier compliance with provisions of signed quality agreement.
- A Master’s Degree in engineering in mechanics, electromechanics or an equivalent by experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in supplier’s quality and/or development role; experience in supplier audit is an asset.
- A demonstrated knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and eager to update your knowledge;
- Rigorous and detail-oriented;
- Hands-on, proactive and able to find and propose creative solutions;
- An assertive person with very good interpersonal skills;
- Good team spirit;
- Very good oral and written communication skills, both in English and French;
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success