Description de l'emploi
工作描述In the first years of the mission, the successful candidate will mostly manage and deliver the PT operation program (aka ‘Bullpen’) and take care of the training completion up to certification of the trainees. Improvement and tuning with the digitalization of the program will also be key drivers of the objectives. To be successful, all this will require (1) a good knowledge of the PT system operation, strong interests (2) in knowledge transmission and (3) in understanding ASIA cultures, (4) a close integration into the global technical training team.
Technical trainer will be responsible for identifying topics within their area of specialty that require training material and giving training both on site and remotely. Training will be given in classroom settings as well as in hands on scenarios. In order to accomplish this goal, the technical trainer must have a genuine interest in training others as well as continuously improving their own level of knowledge. The technical trainer will be expected to support the site they are located at with severe system down events that are within their area of specialty.
The training team itself will be responsible for the following objectives:
- Identify and create needed training material.
- Maintain and update existing training material.
- Deliver training in a classroom setting in person or via online.
- Participate in the informal training of PT Field engineers including the verification of competencies.
- Provide technical input to Training Department on what competencies are needed to obtain a particular level of qualification in a specialty
- Able to maintain, develop, and identify up-to-date knowledge of new and old system developments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and revise technical documents to be used as training material and informal references
- Communicate effectively to a group in formal and informal training settings
- Maintain a library of training content within their area of technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain an information bank of testing material to enhance the level of take-away knowledge being provided within a specific technical expertise.
- Provide effective and objective critiques of training style, material, and sessions, for the overall development of the team.
- Support their hosting site in the event of severe system downtime that is within their area of specialty
- Work effectively without direct supervision
简介What you need to qualify for this position?
- BS in Electrical, Computer, Mechanical Engineering or Physics and/or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting and data analysis required.
- Candidate must have broad technical knowledge and/or advanced PT equipment experience in several of the following fields and equipment: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, ion chambers, O-scopes, multi-meters, work bench electrical equipment, etc.
- Cyclotron or Linear Accelerator experience highly considered
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- Experience in public speaking or instruction is a MUST for this role.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Access or other databases is strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented
- Constant desire to learn and teach
- Communicates clearly
- Works effectively in a team
- Effectively plans and organizes
- Achieves results and meets deadlines
- Flexibility and adaption
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Work with hazardous materials.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- Able to work at heights
- Some travel required domestic and international
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success