Description de l'emploi
工作描述In this exciting newly developed role you will be responsible for providing expert-level support, applications training, and on-going clinical guidance for all product lines to our Dosimetry sales team, prospects and clients. In addition, in this role you will leverage your extensive clinical acumen to upskill colleagues, develop best practices, and provide comprehensive clinical integration support to customers for strategic product lines.
What Your Days Look Like
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers
- Train and support customers to properly and safely use equipment/systems serving as a technical expert and resource to customers
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks including technical request, pre/post install follow-up, and functions as an escalation resource
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling
- Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives to ensure profitability of business unit
- Manage and update databases
- Author and review supportive training content
- Serve as a role model and coach to other product application experts
- Drive the clinical evolution of the product by providing feedback into strategic product development
- Create Marketing Materials & Content
- Provide Pre and post sales presentations and webinars to demonstrate IBA product’s and capabilities to customers and sales teams
- Liaison with all sales staff providing presales technical information quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for technical training on Dosimetry products to sales and marketing teams to ensure real time alignment on entire product lines to maximize profits
- Customer Facing in areas of business development such as Trade Shows, Industry Conferences & Training Events
简介Education and Experience
M.S. in Medical Physics. ABR certification desired but not required
Familiarity with Proton Therapy technologies is strongly preferred
1-5 years of prior Clinical working experience
Previous medical device training experience
Fluency in French or Spanish are a plus
English Proficiency is a must
General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Database administration is a plus
Ability to troubleshoot various network connectivity issues related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, or misc. security restrictions is desired
Driven and proactive
Excellent communication and training skills
Functions independently in challenging environments and minimal guidance
Meets ambiguity with action
Experience in a hospital environment is a plus
Working hours can occasionally exceed 40 per week
Night work and weekends are occasionally required
Occupational exposure to radiation
Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations at times up to 50%
When not travelling, all functions will be conducted from home office
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success