Description de l'emploi
工作描述Within a team of 14 engineers, your mission will be to design and/or develop products/systems, subsystems along with the full lifecycle development (processes, procedures, or specifications) based on project and customer specifications.
- Analyze, calculate, and evaluate the feasibility of the hardware solution according to specifications (technical, quality, etc.)
- Design, implement and document the selected solution for a new product/process or to optimize an existing product/process
- Transfer engineering documentation necessary for the manufacture of products, up to assembly or subcontracting and process of development
- Create and maintain product/project nomenclature including non-commercial articles
- Perform tests (unit, integration, validation, etc.). Troubleshoot and retest updated equipment/product
- Document the hardware implementation
- Apply hardware development methodologies, frameworks, processes, and standards
- Support to internal and external customers
- A Master degree in (Engineering) Industry, Mechanics or Electromechanics, or you have an equivalent experience ;
- An industrial experience (3-5 years) ;
- Preferably with an hand-on experience on accelerator technology;
- Experience in R&D with hardware development responsibilities;
- Good communication skills in French and/or English
And you are:
- Able to research and develop a critical analysis of information;
- Able to produces a range of workable solutions to problems;
- Fascinated by new technologies especially in mechanics and always willing to update your knowledge;
- Hands-on, driven and proactive
- Rigorous and able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with good interpersonal skills;
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success