Description de l'emploi
工作描述As part of a successful international team as Working Student in Marketing, you will be an important link in the development and implementation of new medical technology products for customers in hospitals worldwide. Together with you, we will define the content of your activities, individually tailored to your previous knowledge and our ongoing projects.
- Independent work & implementation as well as support of European congresses
- Support for internal events in collaboration with the sales department
- Maintenance of trade fair materials (software & hardware)
- Interdepartmental work in collaboration (HR / R&D / Software)
- Equipment handling for trade fairs
- Documentation and filing (QM documents)
- Further development of processes
- Procurement of advertising material & consumables
- Maintenance & administration of organizational structures
- Inventory work
- Administration of running lists
- Independent project management (wall calendars, Christmas cards, etc.)
- Current studies and ideally in the field of marketing
- Good knowledge of MS products
- Structured and independent way of working
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good knowledge of German and English
- On-site availability
A long-term perspective / diverse, international and challenging tasks / support and teamwork as part of an international und dynamic team / flexible working hours and Home Office / monthly muesli breakfast and team events / a remuneration system that rewards your success.
Please apply directly online with salary expectation and start day.
If you have any questions, please turn to Ms. Sotirova: email@example.com or directly in LinkedIn/Xing.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success