Description de l'emploi
IBA is looking for a Deployment Manager, to reinforce his Integration & Platform Services Team, enabling a fully managed and integrated platform landscape composed of SAP, Salesforce, Enovia (Dassault System), Sharepoint, Atlassian and possible others in the future.
As a member of the Integration & Platform Service Team, your task is to act as a Release Coordinator and to ensure the following responsabilities:
- Management of yearly SAP upgrade project (service / enhancement pack)
- Management of technical evolutions of SAP landscape (Clients, DB, OS, Sizing, Archiving, …)
- Management of the SAP system administration
- Management of Environments Design, this for the different platforms
- Management of a Releases Calendar and Release Planning, this for the different platforms
- Deployment of release packages on the different Platforms
- Up to date technical knowledge overview for the different Platforms
- Documentation of Environments Design for the different Platforms
- Provide consolidated Release Calendar and consolidated Release Planning of ongoing changes and projects to the different Digital Solutions teams, Management and Project Managers.
- Develop and implement a coherent future vision for the release management for all platforms in accordance with best practices and industry standards
- Manage the activities of external partners involved in the support of the release activities
What we value
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant Experience
- Good technical and analytical skills in release management on platforms
- Good coordination and communication skills in the context of changes and projects
- Experience in Release Management, Environments Design, Source Control, Deployment
- Experience in working with On Premise systems (ERP) and Cloud based systems
- Experience in working with SAP ERP ( BC Operations) and/or Salesforce is a plus
Knowledge of Operating Systems and Databases
- Good interpersonal skills and capability in problem resolution
- Being capable to design and deliver well balanced solutions
- Being capable to commit and deliver work based on well-established priorities
- Open mindset to new technologies and new solutions around technical platforms
- Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English and preferably French
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success