Description de l'emploi
IBA is the worldwide leader in Proton Therapy. It currently has an installed base of almost 100 treatment rooms worldwide. Within the Product Management Team, the Product Manager – Augmented Product is accountable to define and run the augmented product offering, mostly defined by third party software and equipment necessary to provide a seamless integration of Proton Therapy Systems in the clinic.
The mission of the Product Management team is to:
In direct link with IBA’s PT Management, contribute to the development of the Global Product (composed of the Proteus Class and the Augmented Product) long term vision, and strategy based on market, technology and clinical evolutions, in its 3 time horizons: installed base, current product and product of the future.
Deploy the vision in a strategic and then operational product roadmap for Proteus Class, based on its key stakeholders’ priorities & ROI and propose an associated budget
Deploy the Augmented Product vision into a Partnership roadmap with our Strategic partners, supervise its execution
Represent the Proteus Class Products & Augmented offering in the Proton Therapy Market and ensure IBA’s Global Product Offering remains competitive and attractive to customers (Price, promotion, physical evidence, etc)
Act as enabler of cross functional collaboration, mainly with Operations, Commercial and Regulatory teams
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Build business cases for new or existing products (goals, objectives, profitability, benefit, impact on market, revenues…)
- Follow-up product roadmap (new products) and evolution (existing products) through product lifecycle management, in accordance with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop internal and external network and assess partnerships
- Listen to the market and detect opportunities, Suggest program effectiveness improvements
- Create and maintain updated product descriptions (for customers, sales, R&D)
- Provide product information and training to sales teams, partners, distributors and customers
- Support sales in providing offers compliant to technical and gross margin requirements
As Product Manager – Augmented offering, you will also:
- Identify key differentiating Products and offering that can increase the relevance of IBA PT Products in the market.
- Define rules of engagement and partnerships with third party vendors
- Align product roadmaps to ensure proper adoption of new technologies in the market.
- A Master degree in engineering/scientific, or an MBA with strong technical interest or equivalent experience. A Medical Physics backround is a plus.
- A 3 – 5 years experience in either Medical Devices Sales, Product Management or Applications Support
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product’s future potential
- Fluent written & spoken English
Required mindsets and behaviors:
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
- A customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Balancing between agility and a rigorous approach dependent on the situation
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success