Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a Software Developer at IBA Dosimetry, you are responsible for the development of application software in the medical radiotherapy field. You will be involved in the complete software development process from customer requirements through implementation to the finished product. As part of a successful international team, you will take on an important task of developing new medical devices for our customers.
简介You are an ambitious software developer who is eager to learn and become part of an experienced software development team. As a Software Developer you want to take the responsibility for more than just lines of code. You like to see your software from a customer’s point of view as well.
- You are experienced in developing Web Applications with Angular V2+ and the Microsoft .net stack and development environment
- You are open to use different technologies like python or node.js
- You have a basic skillset in relational databases like MS SQL-Server
- You have a degree in information technologies, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- Experience with agile software development methods
- You can communicate fluently in English, ideally you speak German as well
To enable a better comparison and fairness please apply online stating your salary expectations, relocation and possible starting date. Only applications with this data will be considered.
For any further questions please feel free to contact Irina Sotirova, email@example.com
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success