Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will:
- Assist the site manager in his tasks, providing administrative and organizational support to the team and ensuring efficient support to visitors in the spirit of IBA policies and procedures.
- Work in our Madrid site on a part time schedule (60%)
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Site Administrative Officer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails, and you are in charge of filing and translating documents
- Manage Site Visits and welcome Site Visitors (for prospects & trainings)
- Follow-up of holidays, compensation days, and other administrative actions related to the team
- Be in charge of the inventory and purchasing of office supplies (stock management)
- Manage purchasing accounts, expense notes and budgets of the local operations
- Perform general facility administration duties
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Assistant, Office Assistant, Project Support Assistant
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English. French is a plus
- A strong knowledge and practice of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience working with figures
- Knowledge in SAP or Service Max (Salesforce) are a plus
- A client minded team player
- A rigorous and polyvalent person with very good organizing skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Able to summarize and share your knowledge
- Proactive, able to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- A strong communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success