Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a subsidiary of the University Hospital of Essen, the West German Proton Therapy Center features the world’s most advanced proton therapy equipment. The center, is comprising four treatment rooms, three gantries (isocentric rotational frames) and one fixed-beam room, offers the most advanced options for patient positioning and irradiation technologies including the latest advancements in IBA’s Pencil Beam Scanning (PBS). The center has been treating patients since May 2013.
Currently, we are looking for a Service Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the equipment, the preventative and corrective maintenance of IBA’s equipment and systems with the aim of delivering final reliable products.
You play a key role in our mission to treat cancer patients by joining IBA’s operation team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Service engineer/technician,, you are responsible for:
- Operating the machine and First Level Support
- Handling first level of debugging based on investigation (logs, users interview, tests…)
- Realizing and Validating evolutions of the system according to R&D requirement
- Maintaining both mechanical and electrical equipment/systems according to maintenance schedules
- Testing equipment/systems according to the technical specifications
- Ensuring daily reports of activities, maintenance execution and incidents in the appropriate tools
- At least 5 years of experience in servicing complex systems, preferable in medical environment, ideally on PT Systems.
- Good knowledge of electromechanics, electricity and automation.
- Basic understanding of Radio Frequency circuits.
- Basic understanding of systems in witch multiple software is interacting
- Experience with X-Ray systems is an asset
- Excellent ability to understand complex equipment
- Good analytical skills to identify root cause of issues
- Experience in industrial or biomedical field
- A good level of English and German
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ electrical engineering or equivalent by experience
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, process oriented and stress resistant
- Able to work autonomously
- A flexible person, able to work on shifts (morning, afternoon and night shifts) and some week-ends
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success