Description de l'emploi
工作描述As a member of the Software Engineering Team, your mission is to design, implement, test and document applications software used to control a proton therapy system enabling the safe and accurate delivery of dose to the tumors of patients.
Challenges we will trust you with:
- Design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
- Test the software through unit testing, automated integration factory testing and integration testing in real conditions on the industrial equipment in the proton therapy centers.
- Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards (e.g. IEC-62304 Medical Software).
- Fix bugs and refactor the software to continuously improve the user experience.
- Work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
简介- Work closely with electro-mechanical and physics engineers to support the functional analysts.
What we value:
- A Master degree in Engineering Sciences, preferably in Computer Science, or you have an equivalent degree or experience.
- Knowledge of Java/J2SE, C++ and embedded software
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration and non-regression testing
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on and proactive person, able to organize your work autonomously.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- Willing to travel up (to 15% of your time, depending of the period)
Cherry on the cake
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Experience in software development for medical devices.
- Interest in FPGA or VHDL programming
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success