Description de l'emploi
工作描述IBA has its own installed base of existing proton therapy centers (more than 30 today). These centers treat patients on a daily basis and require upgrades on their system in order to keep their system up to date. As the technologies evolve, upgrades often require many adaptations of the product and R&D to fit the equipment on site.
You will be part of the - Proton Therapy Services – Service Support Team within our Proton Therapy Business Line. As a Proton Therapy Upgrade and Deployment Project Manager, you manage both Upgrade and Deployment projects for our proton therapy centers in customer service (the installed base).
Challenges we will trust you with :
- Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the upgrade equipment on site
- Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human) to manage the installation of the equipment up until acceptance
- Ensuring your projects are delivered within quality, time, and budget constraints to a satisfied customer
- Be the main internal/external contact point for the project execution; seek customer satisfaction and ensure support to internal and external customers
- Preparing on time and accurate reporting and communication to management and the customer
- Report and document global activities, improvement plans and undertaken actions with the required level of details and accuracy
- Collaborate with the team and management to identify, develop, and improve existing tools and processes and propose action plans
- A bachelor degree in engineering or industrial sciences
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment, preferably with an experience in industrial environment
- You have proven strong people management skills
- You are an assertive person with strong interpersonal skills, able to drive change
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English. French is an asset
- An analytical mind
- PMI Certification is an asset
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions, up to 10% of working time
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success