Description de l'emploi
工作描述Within the clinical solution team your main responsibility is to communicate complex medical information (related to oncology and proton therapy) in clear and compliant writing. The communication types can vary: clinical trial deliverables, clinical evaluation process deliverables or scientific reports.
Succeeding in this job is strongly communicating with meticulous attention to details and collaborating with the following departments: innovation & development, regulatory and clinical investigators.
Challenges we trust you with :
- Understanding the nature of the scientific work you will be covering
- Writing, editing, and updating clinical development and evaluation related documents with the highest level of accuracy (clinical protocols, ….)
- Developing a technical content that your audience or readers will understand
- Providing critical analysis of the data you will gather
简介What we value :
- A master degree in scientific, medical or clinical discipline with at least 3 years of experience in medical writing. Experience in medical device environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Expert knowledge of the methods, techniques, and procedures of medical writing tasks
- Experience with writing document compliant with ISO 14155 is a plus
- Proven track record in preparing clinical documents with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with statistical and data output
- Attention to details and the drive to get things done in an autonomous and proactive way
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
Cherry on the cake :
- Experience with MDR compliant clinical evaluation documentation like CER and CEP
- A good knowledge of medical devices regulations concerning clinical investigations
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success