Description de l'emploi
This position is located in St Petersburg and will be the contact point for the IBA teams in Russia for the management support of a safe work environment in the various fields of expertise (electrical works, radiation safety, legislation, training and certification…). The Occupational Health and Safety expert will complete risk assessments, compile, develop and correct documentation (e.g. radiation safety instructions, health and safety procedures, job descriptions…) with global company rules and local legislations. The OH&S expert will be in direct contact with the EHS Manager in Belgium, supported by the Russian General Director and his teams.
- Organize, supervise, and report to local authorities on individual employee dosimetry control in the organization
- Manage and support inspections by state, departmental, public oversight, and radiation safety monitoring
- Prepare and support internal IBA audits
- Prepare reporting documents to supervisory authorities (Rospotrebnadzor, Rostekhnadzor, Roszdravnadzor, etc.)
- Ensure and monitor the terms and requirements of licenses permits and certificates issued to the organization by authorities
- Provide the organization with rules, regulations, instructions, posters and other visual aids on radiation safety, and occupational health and safety
- Prepare all reports required by the current legislation on the state of radiation safety in the organization
- Ensure and monitor compliance with health and safety requirements, guidance, and regulations of the supervisory and control authorities and IBA EHS policies
- Organize and conduct briefings, certification, and verification of competence of local IBA employees on occupational health and safety and radiation safety
- Develop supporting activities to ensure safe conduct of work, as well as monitoring their implementation, of all IBA employees and (local) service providers
- Implement the industrial control of safety requirements at production facilities (radio pharma centers, proton therapy centers, etc.) as well as following of requirements for industrial safety of organization respecting all applicable regulations
- Monitor and supervise compliance with the safety regulations of working permits for high-risk work activities
- Organize and supervise the timely completion of required refresher courses, medical examinations, etc. of local IBA employees
- Manage all health, safety and environmental issues at all Russian and CIS sites / projects where IBA employees work
- Manage PPE (use, storage, cleaning, inspection, replacement…) and certification
- Manage Environmental Protection, Waste Management and hazardous substances
- LOTO system implementation, management and supervision
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Bi-weekly salary payment
- Schedule 5/2, weekends: Sat and Sun, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., lunch break 30 minutes
- Paid corporate mobile communications
- DMS (including dentist), travel insurance, life insurance
- Periodic trips to Russian and CIS facilities and head office in Belgium
- Higher technical degree (BSc or MSc in Engineering)
- Certification of Occupational Safety and Labor Protection (e.g. Russian research Institute of Safety and Labor economics
- At least 3-year work experience in an industrial or medical production facility
- Responsible, initiative driven, analytical mind, and multitasker
- An HSE-minded individual with solid knowledge of industry best practices
- Technosphere safety
- ISO 45001 (former OHSAS 18001) training certificate will be an advantage
- A confident PC user
- English level – Intermediate
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success