Description de l'emploi
工作描述As Project Manager within industrialization team, you lead improvement projects for the manufacturing, installation and service of our proton therapy equipment, with a specific focus in 2021 on the ProteusOne® sites treating patients around the world.
Driven by business benefits, you manage cost, quality and timeline of broad improvement projects impacting processes, tools, operational procedures and product.
As Project Manager, you collect needs and requirements of our internal customers in operations.
You coordinate project deliverables produced by industrialization project engineers in a matrix organization and represent operations for product changes requested to R&D.
Challenges we will trust you with:
- Organize and coordinate the necessary resources (material and labour) up to the end of the project depending on the business/scope.
- Analyze and manage risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety, health, ...).
- Lead and coordinate project team in related field of business and ensure guidance and support to the team.
- Act as main internal/external point of contact for the project execution.
- Identify development issues early and seek continuous improvement
- Transfer to the team in charge of the post-project support (Customer Service department, Product Manager, Operations, …)
- Organize project closure.
- A master’s degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electromechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience.
- More than 3 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment.
- Experience in medical devices or highly regulated field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- The drive to make things happen smoothly in a matrix organization with other people’s resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English.
And above all you are:
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to set priorities
- Customer-oriented and enjoy working in team
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Willing to travel up to 15% of you time
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success