Description de l'emploi
工作描述Reporting to the EVP Digital solutions, the Enterprise Architect drives the Architecture and High level design of the solution taking into account Key Business Drivers, Architecture Principles, Technological & Project Roadmaps and Total Cost of Ownership.
You will work in close collaboration with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, System Integrator, Technical Designer, Infrastructure Engineer and external IT Partners. The scope of the Architect covers different logical domains thereby ensuring an effective and efficient and end-to-end solution.
The Road map for the coming years includes the selection and implementation of a new HRIS, PLM and CAD systems, ERP upgrade, integration platform and customer portal.
What we will trust you with
- Understand and advocate Business Needs and translate them into Key Business Drivers to ensure appropriate architecture recommendation.
- Provide an architecture recommendation following Functional, Applicative, Data, Infrastructure and Integration perspectives in answer to business needs and business drivers.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture options taking into considerations Target Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and Design Principles.
- Position the demand towards other Projects as part of the Roadmap or upcoming Initiatives.
- Lead and facilitate content wise decision-making process inside the project team in case of options, follow validation mechanisms inside the project and inside your team.
- Participate in the validation of functional analysis, technical design and solution design (IT Partner) and ensure consistency with recommended Architecture.
- Support the Project Manager in scoping, estimates and sourcing (strategies) during project preparation.
- Manage relationship with project manager, business analyst, system integrator and IT partner depending on need or concern.
- Work independently inside the project team with key business and IS stakeholders.
- Ensure up to date functional, application, infrastructure and technical knowledge (such as functional capabilities vs enterprise application map and data model)
简介What we value :
- Good knowledge of main enterprise applications landscape
- Demonstrated experience in similar position
- Methodic and holistic approach (integration of technical, business and human factors)
- Influencer and ability to create consensus
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success