Description de l'emploi
工作描述What you'll be doing?
- Operate Proton Therapy System for customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, and Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and software issues.
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support to software and hardware testing in addition to system upgrade installation.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the site manager and in accordance with site policies.
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Maintain the accuracy and effectiveness of the PTS which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as they are defined by the site manager.
简介What you need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor of Science in one of the following areas: Physics, Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering with additional Electronics components, or equivalent military training with comparable work history
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting and data analysis preferred
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields and equipment: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, ion chambers, O-scopes, multi-meters, work bench electrical equipment, etc.
- Experience with dosimetry hardware/software, scintillators, ICs and Bragg peak chambers a plus
- Cyclotron or Linear Accelerator experience highly considered
- Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Python considered a plus.
- Experience with Matlab and Excel macros a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative
- Customer service oriented
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Works well under pressure
- Rotating shift work including nights and occasional weekends.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- Occasional work with hazardous materials.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the stand out companies to join; and who would want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease.
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Proton Therapy Service Engineer – Beam Physics
Do you have a track record of identifying solutions to complex troubleshooting tasks?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for an EXPERIENCED Engineer who is PASSIONATE about multiple facets of engineering. He/she would join our DYNAMIC Irv
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success