Description de l'emploi
工作描述.What you'll be doing?
As a Field Service Engineer – Beam Physics, you would be responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA equipment’s/systems (applies to hardware and software) at IBA or on customer's site, to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction requirements.
- Install and/or test equipment/systems according to specifications; Adjust and fine tune subsystems according the requirements of the procedures
- Repair equipment/systems, taking all necessary actions to solve problems and document solutions
- Maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule
- Provide remote, on-call support to sites under CS/Installation
- Provide training to customers and less-experienced engineers on site regarding proper and safe usage of equipment and systems
- Maintain a clean working environment and behavior in line with the safety rules
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with a proper level of detail and accuracy
- Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability, instability, and operability
- Ensure all IBA and legal requirements for safety and quality within the teams
- Provide technical oversight of one or more sites according to area competencies.
简介.What you need to qualify for this position?
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Physics or equivalent
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required
- Working near a Proton Therapy site, and near a major airport is required
- Must be willing to work on-site during non-travel periods
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields: Electromagnetics, dosimetry measurements, control systems, regulation loops, sensors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment
- Electromechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems considered a plus
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook are required
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Python is REQUIRED; working knowledge is considered a PLUS.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Project experience is a PLUS.
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to team work
- Works well under pressure
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation
- This position may require you to be away from home for 2 to 3 weeks at a time depending on workload/project
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to hear and speak clearly
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends is required.
- Occupational exposure to radiation
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields
- Having the ability to operate the cyclotron at an advanced level is a nice to have and maybe required per site augmentation.
- Work with hazardous materials
- Ability to travel at high volumes, both domestic and international sometimes on short notice.
- Perform the essential functions of the job
- Working at heights which includes 4 feet or higher
- Climbing ladders
- Standing, sitting or stooping for long periods of time
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
Field Service Engineer – Beam Physics
Do you have a track record of identifying solutions to complex troubleshooting tasks?
If so, then read on!
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Physics Engineer to join our dynamic team responsible for operating and maintaining our proton therapy site. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and professionally polished in aspects of Physics
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success