Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Sourcing Associate we are looking for will oversee the sourcing of strategic “Third Parties” Equipment for our three main Business Units.
"Third Parties" Equipment are considered as a critical and strategic category for IBA considering the value of the portfolio (> 15M€ yearly) and the wide range of products/services outside IBA Design authority.
You will report to the Purchasing Manager of Services, Third Parties & Indirect spent.
Challenges we trust you with :
- Define, get approval on and implement sourcing strategies for your categories of products/services
- Collaborate with commercial leaders, R&D and project managers of each B.U. to identify their needs and requirements and act as a business partner
- Prepare, challenge the suppliers, and negotiate to get the best technological offer in term of Quality, Cost and Delivery conditions
- Define and implement frame-contracts and Service Level Agreements with selected suppliers and drive contract compliance
- Ensure the quality and delivery performance of your suppliers in collaboration with the Supplier Development Engineer and Procurement officer
- Build up and secure the production capacities at suppliers' in accordance with IBA's business plan on strategic equipment
- Identify and implement collaborative actions to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership
- Lead process implementation, change management efforts and continuous improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency on “Third Parties” equipment and global purchasing department.
简介What we value :
- Master’s degree with emphasis on areas of Business, Economics, Finance, Procurement, Legal or Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role including contract management, partnering, category management, supplier selection and supplier relationship management.
- Experience in transversal project and process management.
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Result/Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management.
- A team player mindset with excellent oral and written communications skills, both in French and in English.
- Willing to travel (10%).
- Affinity in technic, technologies and products knowledge is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of SAP and Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in supplier capability assessment and supplier performance monitoring.
- Experience in IT Software purchase.
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success