Description de l'emploi
The mission of this fast moving and passionate team is to develop solutions to reduce the installation time of Particle Therapy centers and improve machines and patient plan verifications efficiency and accuracy. To reach it, an important aspect of our solutions requires state-of-the-art and interconnected softwares.
You are an experienced Developer, Software Architect or Product Owner looking to extend your skills into the full product release chain, from the customer needs to the market introduction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deeply understand customers’ needs and translate them into clear requirements
- Understand and make recommendation for global Dosimetry Proton Therapy software architectures (languages, interconnections, etc)
- Coordinate workforces with other teams to develop technical solutions.
- Manage software sub-contracting to other department or sub-contractor, make recommendations, qualify and select potential suppliers and make the technical follow-ups."
- Detail, estimate, and order Product Backlog. Ensure that it is visible, transparent, and clear to all
- Analyze new features for further release. Gather input from stakeholders (bugs, features, analyze, …)
- Present new software solutions to customers and gather their feedbacks
- Write and Share user stories (or .proto file) with development team, explain, adapt, …
- Develop part of the code (small fixes, improvements, etc) for which extenal software team has not been assigned
- Master degree (or Engineering degree) in Computer science or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge in C# or/and Java programming is a strong asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development, OR software engineering OR Software Architecture OR as a Software Product owner and strong will to extend your skills into the full product release chain, from the customer needs to the market introduction.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- A hands-on and proactive person.
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Able to organize your work autonomously.
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success