Description de l'emploi
工作描述What you'll be doing?
- Operate Proton Therapy System for various customer needs, which will include, but not be limited to: Patient Treatment, Patient Specific QA, development, Software Testing, Troubleshooting, and experimentation.
- Troubleshoot PTS equipment including electrical, mechanical, and software problems.
- Maintenance of the PTS including but not limited to preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Clearly communicate the status of the system to the customer as well as to IBA employees.
- Provide support to Software and Hardware testing as well as new developments.
- Support daily clinical operations for the clinical staff as defined by the specific site manager and in accordance with site policies
- Maintain adequate records as defined by the specific facility in accordance with company QA and FDA regulations.
- Support the PTS in all phases, which will include but not be limited to: unit testing, integration testing, validation testing and other various site related activities as the site manager defines them.
简介What you need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor’s in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required.
- Candidate must have experience in several of the following fields: Cooling systems, vacuum systems, PLC’s, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, positioning equipment, electric motors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, etc.
- Electrical/Mechanical system repair, maintenance and operations of large systems a plus.
- High amperage Power Supply maintenance and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Controls and Robotics experience is a plus.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Intermediate knowledge of LINUX required.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Project experience a plus
- IT background is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Takes initiative without being directed
- Good customer service mentality
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Works well under pressure
- Rotating shift work including nights and weekends.
- More than 40 hours per week is sometimes required.
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work with tools.
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak English clearly.
- Ability to access and work within confined spaces.
- Ability to safely work at heights of up to 30ft with a safety harness.
- Occupational exposure to radiation, live electrical work, working at heights, handling hazardous materials, and other occupational hazards pertaining to the maintenance of the Proton Therapy System.
- Work with high voltage equipment and magnetic fields.
- May require you to attend training in Irving, TX for three straight months upon hiring
- Work onsite with less than 10% travel per year
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
IBA Proton Therapy is the industry leader in particle therapy, with the most precise clinical radiotherapy methods. IBA is internationally headquartered in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium with regional headquarters in Reston, VA right outside of our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. With more than 30 years of success in cancer diagnostics and treatment, IBA is the worldwide leader of technology in the field of proton therapy. IBA currently has systems and treatment centers in Europe, Asia, North America and expanding to emerging markets throughout the world. The IBA name and mission has grown through the years making us one of the standout companies to join; and who would not want to work for a company that stands for the protection, enhancement and saving the lives of those fighting this horrible disease. As a company who truly believes in our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save more Lives, we are moving full speed ahead in next generation proton therapy technologies.
For more information, please go to http://www.iba-worldwide.com
Proton Therapy Service Engineer - Electrical and/or Software (Testing)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our DYNAMIC team respon
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success